Sunday, October 19, 2008

No Friends Here

Today during sacrament meeting at church, I was trying to keep Jackson quiet. Bart has had to work about fifty thousand hours this past week and actually got called in about 45 minutes before it was time to leave for church today.
So, Jackson and I are struggling and he tells me,

"I DON'T LIKE YOU MAMA!"

Ha, ha, ha.

My first spoken words of disdain from my children.

Can't wait for when he can actually make complete sentences on a more regular basis.

2 Words to brighten my day:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! How sweet it is to hear those sentences, lol! =P
I have not had the pleasure yet to hear those words from Olivia...now Lillia, that's an everyday occasion. I just tell her, That's nice, Love you too. hehehe

thecaillouets said...

i think when brooklyn finally tells me that i'll be heartbroken. today she has on the skirt you gave her she patted it and says aunt esee (that's you) skirt. i think it's funny shes starting to associate clothes with those who gave them to her.