Monday, March 3, 2008

Caller I.D

Don't you just love it? I know I do!

3 Words to brighten my day:

Maren said...

I love, love, love that you have all those Jack Johnson songs on your playlist. I have had your blog up for about an hour now, just listening :) I need to go buy the albums I don't have. I forgot how much I love his music. THanks for giving me some good vibes this morning.

ComicFanatic - Mick said...

On a completely different note...

Do you remember talking to me about that book written by Neil Gaiman (the guy who wrote stardust) about all the American Gods? Well the publisher is giving it away for free if your interested. http://www.boingboing.net/2008/03/01/free-download-of-nei.html

Lexi said...

Is that why you never answer when I call?! J/K... this is a story I want to hear. Who are you avoiding? Let me guess, 2008 presidential candidates? Oscar the Grouch? Jack Black?