Friday, June 1, 2007

Bubbles



We played outside today with bubbles. It was so sweet to see Jackson and Brennan chasing the bubbles. We really ought to get a bubble blowing machine, and then I could chase the bubbles, too! That would be a lot of fun, and maybe good exercise, if I chased them up and down the hill!

It is awesome to be a part of Brennan and Jackson's lives. Bart and I are truly blessed to have them as our children. They are both so special and sweet. I can hardly stand it sometimes. I just hope I can be the best mom possible to help them develop as children of God. There is so much bad out there in the world to corrupt them, I just hope they can see the good within.

1 Words to brighten my day:

janet said...

I have to hand it to you and Bart! You do make handsome kids! At least they are cute while they get in trouble and drive you nuts!