Sunday, November 15, 2009

I miss scrapbooking.

Do you know that the last time I went scrapbooking was in July at the Convention in Natchez, MS? Yep. (In the back of my mind, I think I might have gone to Karen's one night, but I can't remember for sure)
Not even one little mini project at home.
Sure, I've been crafty, but not doing my #1 favorite craft...scrapbooking.
Today I am creating Ethan's birthday banner and using the Cricut, cutting paper, and using my TomBo adhesive has got me missing my old friend.
Good think I only have to wait until New Year's Day to get a good, LONG dose of scrapbooking in. My friends here did it last year and this year will be even BETTER. We drew names so each friend will get one nice present (though I did get a LOT of nice presents last year :) and we are going to have a ball.
I have a lot of mental countdowns right now.
-10 year anniversary
-Christmas
-My birthday party (Bart says he sent out an email invite last night! I wish he'd let me in on who he chose to invite, cause I have no clue)
-My Birthday!
-and finally, Scrapfest 2010!!!!!

What a GREAT way to start the new year.

Yep, I know you are all jealous cause I'm so crazy cool like that.


2 Words to brighten my day:

Sara Elizabeth said...

You are right, that IS a great way to start the new year. :)

thecaillouets said...

have a pic of my with you and pretend i am there enjoying it all with ypu