Ethan is a "healthy" eater...he hasn't met too many foods he doesn't like.
I was asked to review the new Yo-baby 3-N-1 meals from Stonyfield Farm. It was at first hard to find the product in the grocery stores, but since getting the coupons, I've finally started seeing them more often.
What the 3-n-1 yogurt is is a protein-packed yogurt cup, with fruit AND vegetables in one puree! It is all natural and organic, too!
There are three flavors (we tried one of each): Pear & Green Bean, Peach & Squash, and Apple & Sweet Potato. When I went to feed the first one (Pear & Green Bean) to Ethan, Bart started squawking about how I should not feed my son anything I would not eat myself. So, I tentatively took a taste...and was pleasantly surprised. I do not love yogurt (though the boys do) but the flavor was a bit sweet, smooth, and creamy.
Since using the coupons provided for three free cups, I have purchased them two more times. I love that it has fruit and veggies in it...let's just say that veggies don't get their fair share of attention at my house...unless you count corn and peas.
Want to try it for yourself? Enter here to win a Yo baby prize pack...including:
1 Yobaby travel bowl with lid
1 Yobaby organic cotton bib
1 Eric Carle growth chart
3 free Yobaby Meals coupons
I just know your baby or toddler is going to love it...leave a comment here telling me one thing you do to try and enrich your little one's diet. Easy peasy entry, right?
And of course, leave a separate comment for each...all are worth one entry unless otherwise stated...
- Follow my blog (left sidebar)
- BUY any Stonyfield product and leave a comment here...be honest people!
- Grab my button and post it on your blog...leave a link to your site
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about the contest (including me in the tweet) JESSREMINGTON...can be done twice daily (leave comment every time you do)
- Follow me on FB (left sidebar...not a super happenin' place to be, but hey, it's there!)