These heartbreaker iron on kits have been selling like crazy at my etsy shop so I thought I'd GIVE ONE AWAY!
This is an iron on, DIY kit...they ship within 24 hours and are so easy to finish at home! All you need is a tee shirt and five minutes.
By far, the most popular design is the skull and crossbones...I mean, how freaking cool will your little dude be in that? I love this design with either white or red or maroon letters.
There is also the red with white polka dots. Try it with either black or white letters.
Then there is the white with red polka dots and red or black letters.
And hot pink with white or black letters...L.O.V.E. it.
And of course....Zebra stripes! Try this one with red or maroon letters.
A friend asked if I could do the word "sweet" to go in the middle instead of "breaker"...no problem, just make sure if you order one, to leave that instruction along with the color choices in a convo on etsy. Want more then what is listed in my shop? Just send a convo and I will set up a new listing just for you!
Now...for the giveaway. I am giving away one heart breaker kit of your fabric and word choice.
To Enter: Leave a comment sharing your favorite Valentine's Day memory OR if you don't have a favorite Valentine's Day memory, tell me who you would use your kit for.
EXTRA ENTRIES (all worth one entry unless stated and you MUST leave a comment for each entry, well, except the shopping ones):
- follow my blog (google friend on the left)
- grab my button (leave URL where you posted it)
- visit my etsy shop and tell me one thing you like, or something you'd like to see added to it
- BUY a heartbreaker kit from my shop (100 extra entries per kit...if you win and don't need one, you can win the St. Patrick's Day iron on kit I am going to post mid-Feb.)
- BUY anything else from my shop (500 extra entries)
- follow me on twitter (@jessremington)
- tweet about the giveaway...can do up to three times a day, leave a new comment here each time you do (a cheat tweet: Heart breaker giveaway at Finding Joy...easy entry. What are you waiting for??? http://bit.ly/colsmT RT @jessremington)
GOOD LUCK!!!! Contest ends Feb. 5th