Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pampered Chef Online Catalog Party

Alright, so most of you probably already got the email, but in case you didn't, I am hosting a Pampered Chef Online Catalog Party...this is just about the most perfect way of doing one of these parties if you ask me...no dressing up, no finding a sitter, and no pressure.
The only bad part is there's no food...BUT that can all change when you order some great stuff from the catalog.

This party I am hosting is so great...YOU CAN ATTEND IN YOUR PAJAMA'S!!! You could even do it at 3 a.m. when that newborn baby (who you know is not going to let you get any Christmas shopping done in peace and you know you might as well get started on that mile long list now anyways) wakes you up because he wants to eat...again. I think it's a sign, a sign from the baby to order something to help his meals of the future taste better. You can even just order gift certificates to give to family and friends...talk about easy as pie!

Forward this post on to your families and friends...I am wondering if I can have the biggest online party EVER. What do you think?

Check back here often, because I will try and sneak a few Pampered Chef recipes on here to get your mouth watering and your mind wandering to the Pampered Chef site. Just go to http://www.pamperedchef.biz/karissaskitchen to do your browsing and shopping. Be sure to enter my first and last name when you do place an order. (that'd be Jessica Remington)

Thanks for your support and have fun browsing through all the goodies Pampered Chef is known for.

0 Words to brighten my day: