Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy 55th Papa Jeff!






Today is Papa Jeff's 55th Birthday! Geez...I sure have an old dad.

I would list 55 things that are AWESOME about the old man, but I don't want to make everyone else jealous about how wonderful a dad I have and make you all feel bad about your own DADDY.
So, here's a few things that ROCK about PAPA JEFF!
  • He is an amazing Grandpa. He builds trampolines in the blazing heat, fixes 4-wheelers and takes those babies for rides on his motorcycle.
  • He is a devoted husband. I swear, if my mama asked him to try and build a space ship, he'd try his hardest to please her.
  • He is a phenomenal father. He tries to support and love his children however possible.
  • He is a leader. As bishop of the ward, he has a lot on his shoulders, but he seems to do it with ease.
  • He is a spiritual giant. I really don't know of anyone with a testimony as strong as his.
So, that is just a taste of Daddy...not even enough to really quench the thirst that is him, but enough to leave you wishing you knew more about him.

Happy Birthday Daddy...Hope you have a great one...and remember, soon, really, really soon...you will be RETIRED from the ARMY!

(Look how happy they are to be with their Papa!)

2 Words to brighten my day:

Jenn said...

I love all the pictures. They are so sweet. You dad is pretty cool. I love is accent. :) Happy Bday to him. I bet he's going to have the best Bday cake ever!

PapaJeff said...

Thanks, Jessie (and thanks to you, too, Jenn). I appreciated the call and "Happy Birthday" song this morning.

Love ya'll.