Friday, June 20, 2008

Geaux Tigers!

Hi all you LSU fans. Just thought you'd like to know Bart and Brennan are at the CWS right now, by the 1st baseline, 8th row...free tickets (and VIP parking right by the stadium...a rare treat for the games)!!!! Bart and his friend went yesterday(with VIP passes to the box seats, too, complete with free food and drinks and a cool, dry place to pass the time while the game was delayed), but the rain delay caused the cancellation and Chad couldn't go tonight, thus allowing Brennan to go. He was so excited when he found out he could hardly wait for Bart to change out of his work clothes!
So, if you thought you saw them on ESPN, maybe you did!


Let's hope the thunder I keep hearing is just my imagination...

1 Words to brighten my day:

Holly said...

I'm jealous of Bart and Brennan. I just wish that the outcome of the game had been better :(