Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moments


Just a lazy moment at the park.
  This picture was taken after Ethan got toothpaste all over his brand new shirt I designed last night but before I threaten to make Brennan sit with his nose in a corner at Megan's house while the rest of us went to see Ramona and Beezus at Rave for free.
It's lazy little moments that I want to remember.  Not the frustration, yelling, back talking, crying, and whining.  So, I blog about the good moments and leave the bad ones to fade away...only to be recalled when my children call me as adults and complain about how naughty/disrespectful/whiny their children (I hope I get a couple grandDAUGHTERS for them to complain about!)
But don't be fooled, there are tough moments when I want to pull my hair out and run for the hills (which, with all the flooding, might not be such a bad idea...).
But, for now, I will stick around.

0 Words to brighten my day: