Saturday, April 19, 2008

WINNER

I finally remembered to draw for the Gift Card for posting about the MS Walk!
and...the winner is......

STACY!
(email me your address @ theremingtons@cox.net, though I am so slow I will probably hand deliver it to your front door!)

Thank you to all who posted the information on their blogs and to all those who donated funds, too. Our team, the Happy Hoofers (hey, I didn't name them!) came in 4th place overall, and Bart is the 5th overall individual to raise $$$. My dad donated $70 to the boys and my accounts, too, so we could earn the tee-shirts...if you add that to what Bart raised, he'd (barely) be in 4th place! People continue to raise funds, so we may not stay at those numbers for long, but considering some teams were a LOT larger then ours, I think we did pretty well...and it's all thanks to you!
We love you and appreciate you all.

2 Words to brighten my day:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

wow...the kids are growing up! The picture at the top of your blog is adorable.

Angelkris said...

If you come up with a really really really good name, maybe we'll change it for next year.