Friday, February 29, 2008

Coming Home

So, we are planning on coming home for a few weeks in May. We have a jam-packed agenda, but I hope I get to see all of you guys!!! We'll have to try really hard to get together...I saw hardly anybody during Christmas. We'll be around from about the middle of May to the end of the month. Then...we might fly to FL to visit Jamie! (I still am trying to convince myself to spend the few extra $$$'s and go...I think we will, but I am still a bit hesitant.)

2 Words to brighten my day:

Maren said...

Yahoo! We HAVE to see you! Maybe you guys can come to a play date...we could do whatever you want! We could even have a little shin dig in our back yard.

Unknown said...

please please please come see us!! i miss you terribly and am a little afraid your boys have forgotten who aunt jamie is!!!