Friday, October 26, 2007

Trick or Treating at Omaha Children's Museum






Thursday afternoon we met up with our friends, Andrea, Braden, and Ariel for some fun and treats. We went to the OCM (which is awesome by the way!), where Whole Foods was going to do a "healthy t-or-t". We went early so the boys could play and the mom's could relax as the kids wore themselves out. There was a lot to do, and I do believe we did just about everything. Brennan says his favorite part was the "not so scary" haunted house. I think that was my favorite part, too.
I think that when our zoo pass expires that we will get a OCM pass instead.

Let the trick-or-treating begin!!!

3 Words to brighten my day:

Cathi said...

That sounds like a lot of fun, and the boys look so cute in their outfits!

Lexi said...

I'm going to tell the animals at the zoo that you said you were bailing on them for science and art. They'll be so disappointed! LOL- j/k.

Emily said...

I love the Children's Museum! So, Jackson's sitting here on my lap having a great time looking at pictures of himself! He's a cute kid.