Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Volleyball Rock Stars



Last Tuesday we had a casual R.S. enrichment night. It was a rainy night, so there were only about 15 people to attend, but we had FUN! I haven't played volleyball since 1996, and I wasn't that great then, either. Luckily, nobody was. Because we all know I like to be silly, I was making up rules and keeping very 'accurate' score. Helaman's Army won 5,692,357 to Gadianton's Robbers 3. Can't wait to do it again!!!

2 Words to brighten my day:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I've never been able to play volleyball just for fun. Every time I've played, I have been scorned at for being the weekest link. I would have loved to playing with your group.

Jessica said...

yes, we were all pretty awful, just look at us! my team had the R.S. pres...and she is rather elderly...