Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Volleyball Rock Stars



Last Tuesday we had a casual R.S. enrichment night. It was a rainy night, so there were only about 15 people to attend, but we had FUN! I haven't played volleyball since 1996, and I wasn't that great then, either. Luckily, nobody was. Because we all know I like to be silly, I was making up rules and keeping very 'accurate' score. Helaman's Army won 5,692,357 to Gadianton's Robbers 3. Can't wait to do it again!!!

2 Words to brighten my day:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I've never been able to play volleyball just for fun. Every time I've played, I have been scorned at for being the weekest link. I would have loved to playing with your group.

jessica and bart said...

yes, we were all pretty awful, just look at us! my team had the R.S. pres...and she is rather elderly...