Thursday, August 23, 2007

A VOTE

Let's take a vote...
All in favor of Bart and his two clowns shaving their heads (as in bald) for the start of LSU football season, speak now.

What, no takers? Oh, I see. I am not the only sane person in the world who thinks it's CRAZY!

Oh, by clowns, I mean two guys from work...

4 Words to brighten my day:

Cathi said...

Don't feel bad, David is talking about shaving his head again (he did it last year) and growing a goatee again (once again, did it last year). I wasn't too happy about them, but he loved it. His soccer players want him to do it again so he's considering it - ARGHHHHH!

Maren said...

What is it with these guys? Brad talks about this crazy stuff too. He grew a goatee when we were dating and it was ok (NOT great) and he frequently talks about doing it again. I try to tell him how nice he looks with a clean shave, but I think he doesn't 100% trust my opinion. Do we do crazy stuff like that?

Holly said...

How funny. Good thing you don't have girls! I would be opposed too.

PapaJeff said...

What's wrong with showing some Tiger spirit?? Those folks up in the frozen (I mean flooded) Midwest need some exposure to real fans! Of course, I wouldn't keep it shaved too long, because it gets too cold up there!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

PapaJeff (Daddy)