Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm Jessica, and I'm a Mormon

As the Omaha area is about to start seeing lots of ads on t.v. about The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I just thought I'd take a minute to share my mormon.org profile.  Click here to read all about it!
Take a few minutes and look around.  It's a really cool website that is very easy to understand...maybe you have a question about "those Mormons" or think you know something that sounds odd about us...just look, or ASK!  There is a "chat now" feature where you can IM with a missionary to find out the truth behind those rumors.  There are also some amazingly inspirational videos on there.  Not preachy, "THISISTHEWAYITIS" type things, but just amazing stories about amazing people.  Watch a few...I bet you feel happy about yourself and life in general when you are done.
Come back here and tell me what you found at Mormon.org.  I'd love to share it with you!

0 Words to brighten my day: