Monday, January 5, 2009

Save Our Server...A FREE Fundraiser

I belong to MyOmahaMommies.com. I absolutely love this group. We are part of The Mommies Network, which is in desperate need of a new server. I want to tell you how YOU can help us earn $10,000 without you spending a penny, buying some crap from a catalog or anything else. It just takes a few minutes.
But first...I want to tell all my Baton Rouge (and surrounding areas) friends to go to www.batonrougemommies.com and sign up for their site. They have planned activities, Mom's Night In or Out, great discussions...I love mine, so I hope you love yours.

So, on to the fundraiser.

Join Insider Pages http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/The-Mommies-Network-0901 and write reviews for businesses that you have patronized in the last 24 months. You do NOT need to live in my area, this is a national fundraiser Wink The more people who are writing reviews, the more successful this fundraiser will be! Each review can earn up to $1.50 for The Mommies Network! Every little bit helps!

After you sign up following the link above, make sure you join the MyOmahaMommies team so we get credit for your reviews. I've reviewed a few places in Baton Rouge and Omaha. Where can you review?
Once you join the team, we can see each others # of reviews...let's see who can review the most places (good or bad) and earn the most money.

Thanks for your help!

0 Words to brighten my day: