Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Finished Nursery

Ethan's bed...i absolutely LOVE the tree Karen...thanks so much! Right now Ethan's bed is mostly a changing station (note diapers on left side of bed) and hang out when I am showering.The "accent" wall and Jack trying out the rocker. TO BE FINISHED: The picture mobile. Right now it is just a wire mess hanging over the rocking chair.The bookcase. Home of books, burp clothes, hats, and swaddling blankets. TO BE FINISHED: Pictures in the picture frames. I just haven't printed any of Ethan yet that will fit.

Well, we put the finishing touch on the nursery while my mom was visiting. It is his name in vinyl letters over his crib and it looks SO CUTE! I am glad we did that and I am glad my mom was here to help out because getting it straight was a little tricky. Now we know why they sell the grid stuff by the vinyl stuff. :-)
I love his room and we all seem to hang out in it during the morning. Everything is done except for developing photos and I am so glad it turned out as cute as I hoped it would.

9 Words to brighten my day:

Maren said...

Looks awesome!

Cathi said...

That is so cute! I really like having his name on the wall - maybe we'll add that touch to our own kids' rooms.

Nicole said...

That's adorable. I love the tree.

Lexi said...

It looks great Jess! All of that hard work was totally worth it- that nursery is precious! I love the colors and the tree and his name in vinyl is definitley the icing on the cake. I ♥ it!

Holly said...

Super cute. It's so fun to decorate baby rooms! I love the striped wall.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

That room looks like it came straight out of a magazine! Very well put together.

Erika said...

That looks GREAT! Good job, Wanna come finish my shower?

Kim D Messick said...

My wife loves the Flower Power - Pink on Black - Fused Pendant (381). She is into all things floral and heart-shaped! The necklace would make a wonderful V-day gift!

life.is.a.stitch@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and adding your link!

You did a great job on the room! The painting is adorable!