Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooklyn


Happy 2nd Birthday Brooklyn!
I was a very bad aunt and did not even CALL on her birthday! At least she only turned two and won't remember this tragedy. If it were Brennan (he's turning six next year) and one of his aunts or grandparents did not call or send a card/present...he'd probably put you on a short list of "no drawings for you" he has going on. I had already mailed her a present, so I am kind of covered. I think the reason it is so hard for me to remember her birthday is because she was supposed to be born two or three times before she actually came. :-)
Brooklyn is just such a cutie and from what I hear a great big sister to her baby sister, Sophia.
Happy Birthday Girlie. I hope you had a great day and that you have a great party.

0 Words to brighten my day: