But, Megan said, "Dude, they are $10. Don't be lame, buy the damn daily deal before it ends", I decided to oblige. I mean, what's not to love about a girls night out? Especially one at the Stir Cove, which is an outdoor amphitheater, one of the top 100 in America, according to Bart. Um, I don't think it compares to Red Rocks, but it was fun, nevertheless.
So, anyway, the red headed one (IDK why I can't keep them separated in my mind) looks old and sang a few old songs (not all her own, so I knew a few) and a bunch of new songs she kept calling "Country" but I don't think it was.
Then the hot blond came out...dude, she has abs like nobody' business! And her two male dancers were hilarious. Let's say they were very BIG in their movements. It just made me giggle to watch them.
The hot blond did a great job and I enjoyed her the most.
At the end of the concert they came out and sang either one or two more songs. The LAST song they sang together was Journey's "Small Town Girl" or whatever it is called that is just all over the place now. It was even on my pandora.com Katy Perry station!
Oh, yeah...um, after the concert was ALMOST as exciting as the concert itself.
1. Megan had to pee...really bad. But for some reason didn't go when we were in the casino walking to our car.
2. We forgot to check where we parked in the parking garage (By WE I mean me, I was the driver)...so we walked around pushing my car honk button for like 20 minutes. And it isn't even that huge of a parking garage!
3. I tried to get Megan to pee in the drainhole, but she wouldn't do it! LAME Megan. I just don't get city girls.
4. We went to Denny's to drop Marcia at her car and get a bite to eat. Our waiter started out great, personable, fast, etc. Then...he disappeared off the face of the earth. With our FOOD!
We finally made it out of there, but it took a lot longer then it should have. (But it was pretty tasty).
5. I went potty on the way out of Denny's but before I paid my check. I put my little recipet slip to give the cashier down when I went to wash my hands. It got soaking wet, of course. Well, when we went to check out, I gave it to the man and said something like, "That's just water." As if he would assume it was pee. Man, I am one smooth girl.
I hope next time it is a super amazing concert, like Eric Hutchinson or Jack Johnson or Justin Beiber (just checking to see if you were paying attention still.). Even if it is not, getting together with girlfriends and having a good time is always a great way to spend a Friday night in my books!