Eleven Reasons Why Bart Rocks My World and I'm still with the old son of a gun...
- He's passionate. About his family, LSU, hating certain things, and that unloading the dishwasher is the most important job in the house..
- He supports me. Whether it is in a hairbrained scheme to make money, a girls night out, or watching some girlie movie, he's there for me (or at home with the boys so I can be where I think I want to be)
- We work well together. He likes to spend money, I like to not spend money. He likes to be spontaneous, I do not. So, we take our +'s and help balance out each other's -'s ..
- He thinks he is funny (he's not) and is adamant about thinking I am not funny (I am)
- He takes care of me when I am sick. Not with chicken noodle soup (yuck) or medicines, but by taking 100% care of the boys while I sleep. (If I get a fever, I get really, really tired and just want to sleep for days)
- He works hard to provide for the family, even under very stressful conditions.
- We have fun together..
- He forced me to learn how to make really freaking good fried chicken, just like his mama.
- He's good at giving gifts (a bit too good...see #3)..
- Even though we were young when we got married, we worked well together and figured it out.
- He often knows when things are bothering me, even when I don't express them and he tries hard to figure it out.
Pictures by Dry Ink Photography in Baton Rouge, LA.