Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Fun In Photos

Some of my MOM friends at our Christmas Party.  Did you know Santa only costs $40 an hour!?!  True story!
Ethan ate about a 1/2 cup of frosting at our Gingerbread Man cookie decorating party...but he was cute while doing it.  NOT so cute when not napping later that day.
Jackson and Mia in their adorable Confetti Creations aprons, taking cookie decorating very seriously.

Before the party...Jackson's reindeer shirt is from last year.  He wore it at least once a week, if not twice a week, for the entire month of December and other then minor maintenance, the reindeer has stayed on great!
At MOM's ornament exchange last night...a full report to come SOON!
The ornaments, all wrapped and ready for new homes.



OUR ANNIVERSARY DATE!  It was FREAKING FREEZING and WINDY so we got a bit wind blown.





in my new skinny jeans.

at roja for supper

Not pictured:  The craft day at my friend Stephanie's house Saturday morning, even though I had my camera in my pocket the entire time.  I guess I was too busy being awesome at decorating ornament balls and eating cheesecake and red velvet cake.

0 Words to brighten my day: