Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Designfruit Vinyl Decal Stickers (Review)

Edited to add: Visit Designfruit.com to see more! Follow them on Facebook or twitter.


Of course there are robot vinyl decals at Jackson's birthday! And...of course I used them for "Pin the Robot on the Robot"...I need a better name for that!

The only bad thing is that I didn't capture any outstanding pictures of them on my walls. :(

Designfruit is an etsy vinyl decal shop. The images they have are fresh and original (or at least I think so!) From the site: Welcome to Designfruit's vinyl decal store. We sell high-quality vinyl decals for placement on walls, windows, laptops and just about anything with a smooth surface. Our focus is on wall art for office or home decor. Simply, our products are removable wall stickers, using the power of the silhouette. These products are easy to install, and easy to remove. They're good for rustic home decor, modern home decor, and many in between. We hope our shop will provide you with plenty of inspiration for your own home decorating. Our products our great for adding art to the walls of bedrooms, bathrooms, living-rooms, kitchens and more. Our vinyl wall stickers make great gifts for friends, and help keep all those epic friendships alive. Everything in this shop is unique and original artwork of Designfruit.OMG...If I had a wall over my bed (we have a window, boo!) I would have ordered this decal the second I saw it...LOVE it!
And this birdie? How fabulous? Right!

Not only was Jason fast and professional, but he is so nice, too! I mentioned that I wanted to move the decals from the living room after the party to Jackson's room. He told me that the decals would not transfer but that he'd send me a second set for free! How stinkin' nice? And now Jackson has a set of robots hanging out with him each night (I'd go sneak a picture of that but I don't want to watch Sleeping Beauty up...)...it is just adorable. I think that the colors of the robots will be the next color choices for bedding in the room since the boys need a bit of a make over anyways in there.

So, if you want something fun and fresh to dress up your office, computer, house, whatever, give Designfruit on etsy a look and see if they have what you are looking for. I know I will!

(This post is purely my own opinions. I was not paid for this review but I did get to keep the vinyl wall clings!)

0 Words to brighten my day: