Updated: Please do not do your tweets less then 20 minutes apart. I love that you are so excited to tweet about the contest, but 4 times in a row doesn't help spread the love quite so much as spreading the timing out. Thanks!
CLOSED! Marie won!
Spring has sprung and as we sit and wait for a semi-warm day to allow us to shed our jackets and catch a few rays, we search.
We mothers search for the *perfect* dress or outfit for Easter, the *cutest* basket for the eggs, and of course, the *exact* sandals or dress shoes to complete the outfit.
One site I have found that offers exactly the shoes I am wanting is Eleven. This fall I wanted some brown shoes for Brennan that were dressy enough for church but casual enough to go with jeans and a nice shirt.
Found them at Eleven!
Eleven is a sister company of See Kai Run and offers the perfect shoe for every occasion. They are a family run company and are excited for their great new line.
Shoes are whole sizes 9-3 with flexible, high proportion rubber soles. They have cushioned insoles and easy on/off velcro closures (something that I adore since Brennan STILL has not learned to tie his shoes!).
They are made with all leather uppers (ever seen a pink cow? J/k) and durable soles. I can attest to this because Brennan has worn his at least once or twice a week since November and they STILL look good!
You can even spray them with a water repellent for extra protection...They do not recommend machine washing, which makes sense.
This spring, I was asked to review a pair from their new spring line. Knowing how much I loved the shoes I had bought Brennan this fall, and knowing I wanted to get Jackson a pair of brown leather sandals, I jumped at the chance! They had exactly the shoes I wanted, too!
Now, it's still a wee bit too cold for Jackson to wear sandals and NOT have me arrest for child endangerment, so for now they are sitting in his closet, waiting for that first warm day to come. However, after seeing how well Brennan's shoes have stood the test of time, and how soft they feel, I have a feeling these shoes will be on Jackson's feet way more then they are off.
Do you want to see for yourself how great Eleven shoes are?
Enter to win a pair here! All you need to do is visit Eleven's site and tell me what pair of shoes you'd pick if you were to win! (Open to US and Canada only, shoes are children's sizes 9-3) MUST be done before any extra entries are valid.
Extra Entries (leave a comment for each):
- Follow my blog (google friend on the left...I can't wait to get over the 200 mark...help a blogger sister out!)
- Grab my button (leave URL where to find it)
- Follow my blog on FB (see upper left sidebar)
- Follow me on twitter (jessremington)
- Tweet about giveaway (can be done up to four times a day, make sure to include a link to giveaway AND @jessremington in it AND leave a comment here.)
- Share what outfit you are searching for the perfect pair of shoes for (or that you did in the past search for)
- Blog about this giveaway (one or two lines, leave a link to post)
- Join Eleven's mailing list (Scout's honor you did it!)
- Suggest a store that you'd like to see carry Eleven (Don't be lame and say WalMart or Target, either...list a real boutique or shop in your area! Also, suggest it both on the website AND in my comments section)
- Order something from my etsy shop. Totally not related to shoes, but hey, it's my blog. For each item ordered, receive 50 extra entries. I really do need to list the rest of the fabrics I have out...just ask and see what I can create for your little dude.
So, good luck! These shoes are so cute that even if you don't win, you should totally go and buy a pair! Or, buy a pair now, win a pair later...if you buy a pair of Eleven shoes between now and March 31, leave a comment for an extra 50 entries!
The views expressed in this post were MINE. I was NOT paid for this post but I did get a great pair of sandals for Jackson once Jack Frost takes a hike. Thanks Eleven!!!