Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Snowmen


It snowed. Again.

And I heard people saying (well, on Facebook I read it) that this was "good" snow b/c it was "wet" and would make good snowballs and snowmen.

Brennan must have heard that same chatter, because today he declared it was time to make a snowman. A big one, not a small snowman cafe as he'd done a few weeks before (he built five or six small snowmen all over the front yard and declared that they were at a cafe).

Bart, coatless, went outside and helped make a big snowman...as you can see, they succeeded.

And how sick is it that 34 degrees is now considered warm???

4 Words to brighten my day:

Lexi said...

I remember in Alaska when it would get to be 20 degrees or higher that people were walking around in tee shirts and shorts because they felt hot. Now I freeze if it gets to be 50 or below. Brrr!

Cute snowman; I love his flashy cool hairdo! :-)

Messy Mommy said...

Looks like a good one! I once tried to make a big snowman. I rolled the snowball to big and couldn't lift it. So much for that. It's amusing how in the summer we think 60 is freezing!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! The t-shirt says it all! Really, nice job with the snowman- looks nice. That is one fun thing to do when the snow is wet and heavy!

Robin D said...

You're husband is crazy!! But the snowman looks great! Thanks for the words of encouragement on my blog! Hopefully I can stay caught up!