Thursday, March 3, 2011

OLD?

We went to Burger King today.
Not because it was a crappy weather day and we couldn't go to the zoo (we were going to and it was a gorgeous day)  but because I just didn't have the energy to deal with the kids there.  It was a long night and the zoo went from seeming like a great plan to a horrid one.

We were along at Burger King in the play land and that was perfect for me.
No awkward small talk, not other kids to worry about bulling my kids, etc.

So...it was all going great until...


Ethan figures out how to climb UP the tunnel...but can't get DOWN the tunnel (thankfully this was as I was about to call the kids to get their shoes on).

So, I got to climb up the tunnel to literally THROW Ethan down the slide at the other end.
Why do kids think those tunnels are fun?  They are tight and hot and stink (cause E had "yucky poopoo Mama") and hurt your knees.

OR am I just getting old?

3 Words to brighten my day:

PapaJeff said...

Too funny!

If I remember correctly, we had a hard time getting Brennan down from the top of the playland at McDonald's in St. Francisville the first time we took him there. You couldn't offer any suggestions on how to get him down, because he had never been up there.

And NO - you are NOT old!!!!!!

thecaillouets said...

i dread when the girls play in those things. If sissy isn't ready to go she'll run and hide at the top, which means I get to go up too! I am sad to say I don't feel old but my butt is definitely not made to fit in those tight spots!

Megan R. said...

I still wish I had been there, to capture the moment on film!!!