Friday, January 25, 2008


1 2 3

4 5

So here is a bit of what's been going on at the Remington's...
  1. Jessica and Kris at the Mom's birthday. Thanks Kris for introducing me to the group and for being a great Omaha friend!
  2. Jackson ready to go outside the other night and try out the sled we borrowed from neighbors...it was -3 degrees...oh, and sorry I forgot to rotate it!
  3. Jackson playing with the 'shaving kit' he and Brennan got for Christmas.
  4. Bart's dorky 'do
  5. Jackson trying on Bart's snowboots...FYI, they are too big for Bart.


And finally, a video of Brennan as I prepared dinner last night...two nights after the "fire" that freaked him out so much. He still gets nervous if I walk out of the kitchen while cooking.

2 Words to brighten my day:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh... he is soooo adorable! i love the comment at the end... "I have NO TIME!" Did i hear that right?? yep- you've officially scarred him for life! ha ha j/k

Lexi said...

I love how he is still polite even with as worked up as he is. That's one southern gentleman for sure. Yes Ma'am! ;-)