Congrats Cathi! You won!
3 Little Monkeys from etsy.
Okay, the stuff is CUTE!
She makes fantastic tutus (oh how I wish grown ups would not be looked at oddly for wearing tutus...), bloomers with MONKEYS on the butt, bibs, burp clothes, and MUCH more.
Ethan and I reviewed a zebra print bib, backed in light blue minky fabric and with a blue minky "E" on front. (FYI: I was NOT paid or compensated to post this review, these are MY thoughts and MY opinions of a bib provided to me for free by 3 Little Monkeys of etsy.)
Oh. My. Gosh. I could not wait for Ethan's birthday so he could show it off.
(eating a ritz before the cake...need a little carbs to help with all the sugar)
And show it off he did. :)
The craftsmanship of the bib is great, though it is handcrafted, it is as well made as a "store bought" bib...it would make a lovely baby shower gift. (as would her burp rags and some other items!) I love it and he has worn the bib a few more times since his birthday. I can't wait for him to wear it at the MOM Christmas party.
Want a bib from 3 Little Monkeys all for yourself???? I've got a cute one to giveaway!
3 Little Monkeys sent me this cute jungle print bib to do as a giveaway...Simply go to 3 Little Monkeys shop, come back here, and leave a comment telling me your favorite item!
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Daily for one entry each day, leave a comment and include me in the tweet @jessremington)
- BUY something from 3 Little Monkeys...she'll email me to let me know you did...leave a comment here, too, and get 200 extra entries (tis the season to be generous)
- Follow my blog (and leave a comment of course)
- P.S....she's got free shipping on her site right now because she is participating in EtsyKids Promotional Holiday Shops stuff!
- ***Winner will be chosen on Dec. 13, my mom's birthday!!!